Diploma Program: 47 Weeks
This school has prepared me for my future in the field. I am proud to be part of a school that stands behind their students.
triOS College Graduate
*39 weeks classroom, 8 weeks internship
Becoming an Addiction Worker is an extremely rewarding profession.
Substance abuse is one of the fastest growing sectors in counseling and
therefore in need of qualified individuals to fill job openings.
In just 47 weeks students can start a satisfying career in this field.
- Canadian Addiction Cousellors Certification Federation (CACCF)
- 2 month internship!
- Official CPI: Non-Violent Crisis Intervention® (NVCI) Training
- CPR/First Aid Training
- Assessment, Discharge & Treatment (ADAT) training certified by the
Centre for Addictions and Mental Health (CAMH)
This well-rounded program qualifies graduates for careers such as Addiction
Worker, Distress Centre Support Worker, Group Home Worker, Outreach Worker
and many other choices in various social, psychological and support organizations.
EMPLOYERS THAT HIRE:
Numerous outstanding employers hire triOS grads, including:
- CMHA – Canadian Mental Health Association
- New Beginnings
- Peel Shelter – Peel Ontario Works
- Council on Drug Abuse
- Community Living
- ACCKWA – Aids Committee of K-W
- Henderson Hospital – Mental Health Dept.
- United Way Toronto
- India Rainbow Community Services of Peel
- And more!
Average Wage ($/hr) - 19.90
High Wage ($/hr) - 30.00
For more info, CALL us now at 1-888-282-3893 or Request Information with our EMAIL FORM above.